The Owner Manager Course Taster Dinner run by the ICEHOUSE Business Growth Centre.
Presenter, Doctor Sven Hansen talks about how Energy is fundamental to success in business as it is the number one to being able to deal with anything that crosses your path.
Sven is a medical practitioner who has specialised in preventative medicine, emotional intelligence, cognitive training and stress mastery.
Dr Sven Hanson is a medical practitioner who has pioneered preventative medicine, stress mastery, emotional intelligence and cognitive training. As a regular conference presenter around New Zealand and Australia, his key message is the imperative to integrate physical, emotional, cognitive and moral resilience.
With a background in Sports Medicine, Sven has run corporate wellness programmes since 1988. He now spends most of his time training executives and professionals in the application of resilience. He works with both groups and individuals, helping people develop and refine the personal disciplines of success. He has a specific interest in developing leadership teams and the application of biological principles to leadership, strategy, influence, creativity and decision-making.
The Owner Manager Course run by The ICEHOUSE Business Growth Centre is a 5-MONTH COURSE. ALL THE SKILLS YOU WANT. Over 600 businesses have been transformed by The ICEHOUSE Owner Manager Course. With the right tools, confidence and renewed focus, we completely change your profitability, growth, employment opportunities and market penetration.
By implementing a strategic growth plan, the Owner Manager Course provides you with the necessary skills to help manage turbulent phases while setting you on the path to greater successes.
You’ll develop your skills through sessions with ICEHOUSE coaches, external experts and fellow owner-managers. Throughout the five-month course you’ll gain a better understanding of yourself as an individual and business owner, along with a clearer sense of where you’re going and how to get there.
The course runs in blocks of three days per month. This is followed by two single-day implementation workshops three months apart. The five blocks start at 9.30am on the Thursday and run through to 3.30pm on the Saturday.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Owner Manager Course is specifically for Owner Manager with a business generating over $3m in revenue. You will benefit from the Owner-Manager Course if you can relate to the following:
* You are a successful business owner whose business has evolved alongside you
* You need to transition the business in some way
* You are too busy working in your business, rather than on your business
* You see greater potential and opportunity for your business
* You have worked without mentors or a close support network
* You suffer from high stress levels or loss of excitement and motivation
* You work long hours, and have poor work / life balance
The ICEHOUSE Owner Manager Course leaves owner-managers with a heightened awareness of what drives business growth. You will acquire new skills and techniques to add to your existing tool kit. Benefits include:
* Step outside the day-to-day functions of your business
* Identify your changing leadership role
* Formulate a business plan that better addresses higher growth and profitability
* Explore new ideas with like-minded people in similar situations
* Implement your learnings and compare notes with the group
* Learn how to build your business off-shore
* Develop your people-management skills
* Build strong networks with attendees as well as an ongoing relationship with The ICEHOUSE
* Discover a renewed passion for your business
For more information on the Owner Manager Course Available from ICEHOUSE Business Growth Centre please go here http://www.theicehouse.co.nz/owner-managed/owner-manager-programme/
We rated the 90 experience:
Getting started is super easy. Just fill out simple quote request form and one of our video consultants will get back to you, fast.Start Project
11 Little Burton Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
1300 069 358
1424/401 Docklands Drive, Docklands VIC 3008
1300 069 358